The Waiting Game
mardi, avril 24, 2007

The Waiting Game is becoming so tiring. I should just shift to Neutral Mode. Don’t really wanna go back to THAT PLACE again. Coz I know for a fact that it’ll be so hard to bounce back. Let’s just keep on floating in limbo where at least the possibility of getting hurt would be extremely minimal. Sure, things happen but I won’t allow my thoughts to wander about to things that might not happen at all. To not expect is truly difficult. But I’ve managed to do it for some time haven’t I? Maybe it’s because Disappointment has visited me so many times that I’ve finally become immune to it. I’d just let it pass like sand through my fingers. But still, a few grains remain stuck on my hands and I’d have to shake it off really hard for it to come off. And I mean really hard.

But I’m really happy for the past few things that occurred, I’ve been praying really hard for that. In fairness, kay Lord, ang bilis ng response ha. Hehe. I’ll just continue on with my prayers. If it’s meant to be and it’s His will, I know it will happen. If not, I guess it wasn’t right for me to begin with. That would be really sad but I’d have to accept that.

I’ll never forget it coz I had a glimpse of the things that could be. And it felt right.


yhaze floated around at 3:38:00 PMy

&hearts&hearts&hearts HazyHaze &hearts&hearts♥

somewhere in between a girl and an adult. stuck in college. loves to laugh. cherishes the times when i can just stay at home, watch tv and pig out. adores cats and dogs.

misses strawberries and cherries. anime addict. in love with koji, max and yui. emotionally unstable (in a nice sort of way). candid adviser. james blunt worshipper.

goes crazy for hershey'€™s dark chocolates. loyal friend. sneakers-and-jeans-girl. fascinating. loves vodka mudshakes.

craving for carbonara. idealistic. misses the time when i don't have to study. responsible. gatorade fan. mild cynic. trance music convert.

main goal: strawberry fields forever.

it's been so many nights of being with
to now be suddenly without
by Jewel

it's so true


Carmi's Feeling

The current mood of silverhazel at www.imood.com

Blog Addicts

  • "Yunis" Bungingis
  • "Au"rora Kartolina
  • "Mel" Fuschia Addict
  • "Yves" Little Princess
  • "Shem" the Fanatic
  • "Pi" Ms. Hihihi
  • "Lea" Unpredictable
  • "Leia" Ang Ate
  • "Rache" The Masochist
  • "Jeno" The Henyo
  • "Patty" WorryWart

  • Venting Machine

     
     

    Age-Old Rants

    Final Judgment
    May I Know Who's Calling Please?
    =>
    Paradigm Shift
    I Try Not To But You Make Me Do Otherwise
    Bokya
    2nd Time Around
    Tampisaw
    LSS
    Tama!

    Monthly Statements

    Raves!!!


    Internet MoodSwings

    The current mood of the Internet at www.imood.com

    Stalker Issues

    Free Web Page Hit Counters
    Gift of the month club

    Chains

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory


    Laid by

    Designer -Glazeo
    Images - 1 / 2 / 3
    Brushes - Aethereality

    Click!!!!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting