2nd Time Around
mercredi, mars 28, 2007

The Lord still loves me. I almost lost my phone sa washroom sa Powerplant. And the funny thing is, I left it there before but got it back coz fortunately the maintenance were able to surrender it to their supervisor. I can't believe that I left it there again. I say almost coz while I was at Seattle's trying to study, I was supposed to take out my phone BUT NO wala sya sa bag ko. Then I realize na I left it sa washroom, so I was walking/running back but it wasn't there. I was sooo panicking but when I asked the maintenance, they didn't see it and nobody surrendered it either. I was stumped. I actually surrendered to the thought na nawala na siya ng tuluyan.

I packed up my stuff and hurried over to Joan's where everyone else was studying. Ayun. Nambulabog ako ng mga tao when I told them I lost my phone. We tried to call my phone using Ces' phone pero di sinasagot, so we tried texting. I was just about to call my mom and tell her all about it when Chinky told me that the person replied and said that she was going to return it to me. Whew!! So, kinaladkad ko si Ces and Patty over at Guadulpe church using Ces' car to pick up my phone from the lady. Grabe. I am so lucky. I mean, one in a million na lang ang mga taong ganun ngayon. Thank you Lord.

I was so relieved. Imagine, that was the number I gave to all the firms I applied to. And as compensation sa aking mga ulirang kaibigan, I treated them at Starbs. Buti na lang talaga.

yhaze floated around at 9:14:00 PMy

&hearts&hearts&hearts HazyHaze &hearts&hearts♥

somewhere in between a girl and an adult. stuck in college. loves to laugh. cherishes the times when i can just stay at home, watch tv and pig out. adores cats and dogs.

misses strawberries and cherries. anime addict. in love with koji, max and yui. emotionally unstable (in a nice sort of way). candid adviser. james blunt worshipper.

goes crazy for hershey'€™s dark chocolates. loyal friend. sneakers-and-jeans-girl. fascinating. loves vodka mudshakes.

craving for carbonara. idealistic. misses the time when i don't have to study. responsible. gatorade fan. mild cynic. trance music convert.

main goal: strawberry fields forever.

it's been so many nights of being with
to now be suddenly without
by Jewel

it's so true


Carmi's Feeling

The current mood of silverhazel at www.imood.com

Blog Addicts

  • "Yunis" Bungingis
  • "Au"rora Kartolina
  • "Mel" Fuschia Addict
  • "Yves" Little Princess
  • "Shem" the Fanatic
  • "Pi" Ms. Hihihi
  • "Lea" Unpredictable
  • "Leia" Ang Ate
  • "Rache" The Masochist
  • "Jeno" The Henyo
  • "Patty" WorryWart

  • Venting Machine

     
     

    Age-Old Rants

    Tampisaw
    LSS
    Tama!
    You'll Be Fine
    Her
    Interview Mishaps
    You Hope You're Not Alone
    For Now
    Finally
    Limbo

    Monthly Statements

    Raves!!!


    Internet MoodSwings

    The current mood of the Internet at www.imood.com

    Stalker Issues

    Free Web Page Hit Counters
    Gift of the month club

    Chains

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory


    Laid by

    Designer -Glazeo
    Images - 1 / 2 / 3
    Brushes - Aethereality

    Click!!!!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting