Yesterday Stuff
samedi, mai 05, 2007

Right now, I'm at Coffee Bean Morato with Rachelle and we're supposed to be studying for our Agra stint for the elections. Rachelle's actually studying in fairness pero ako, eto online. Bwahaha. Pero I'll study na rin in a while.

My internship's almost over. I'll be done by Tuesday. Whew!!! Yesterday, mukha kaming mga turista sa firm coz we we're taking pictures all over the firm. Hahaha. We even asked Raffy, TJ, Ria and Shelly to come up to our floor. Kala tuloy nila kung ano. Photo-Op lang pala. Hahaha. I'll be uploading the pics as soon as Ricel sends me to them.

Then after work, I met up with the rest of DP over at Greenbelt where we had dinner at Recipes and then tumambay kami sa Coffee Bean dun. Mukha na kong Coffee Bean. OH! And I finally got my Swirl Card. Yay!!! I just soooo love their IceBlended Caramel. Yumm!!! Tapos, we discussed the details of our much-awaited vacay with our hard-earned money. Sayang di na tuloy ang Bora. Ah basta I'm with you guys, okay na yun. Sabay sabay tayong magtampisaw!!!

And there's something wrong with my car. There's a yellow thing that's blinking or whatever. So I went to Toyota today and they said maybe there's something wrong with the engine wires and they'd have to change it. What's really funny was when I got back to my car, the yellow light was gone. Wah. Labo.

Anyway, hafta go study for the elections!

yhaze floated around at 3:22:00 PMy

&hearts&hearts&hearts HazyHaze &hearts&hearts♥

somewhere in between a girl and an adult. stuck in college. loves to laugh. cherishes the times when i can just stay at home, watch tv and pig out. adores cats and dogs.

misses strawberries and cherries. anime addict. in love with koji, max and yui. emotionally unstable (in a nice sort of way). candid adviser. james blunt worshipper.

goes crazy for hershey'€™s dark chocolates. loyal friend. sneakers-and-jeans-girl. fascinating. loves vodka mudshakes.

craving for carbonara. idealistic. misses the time when i don't have to study. responsible. gatorade fan. mild cynic. trance music convert.

main goal: strawberry fields forever.

it's been so many nights of being with
to now be suddenly without
by Jewel

it's so true


Carmi's Feeling

The current mood of silverhazel at www.imood.com

Blog Addicts

  • "Yunis" Bungingis
  • "Au"rora Kartolina
  • "Mel" Fuschia Addict
  • "Yves" Little Princess
  • "Shem" the Fanatic
  • "Pi" Ms. Hihihi
  • "Lea" Unpredictable
  • "Leia" Ang Ate
  • "Rache" The Masochist
  • "Jeno" The Henyo
  • "Patty" WorryWart

  • Venting Machine

     
     

    Age-Old Rants

    It's TIme
    The Waiting Game
    Final Judgment
    May I Know Who's Calling Please?
    =>
    Paradigm Shift
    I Try Not To But You Make Me Do Otherwise
    Bokya
    2nd Time Around
    Tampisaw

    Monthly Statements

    Raves!!!


    Internet MoodSwings

    The current mood of the Internet at www.imood.com

    Stalker Issues

    Free Web Page Hit Counters
    Gift of the month club

    Chains

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory


    Laid by

    Designer -Glazeo
    Images - 1 / 2 / 3
    Brushes - Aethereality

    Click!!!!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting