Closure
vendredi, juin 15, 2007

It finally happened. After all those weeks of thinking about it...finally. And I can let my mind rest. No more regrets. I'm happy that I went through with it instead of thinking about the what-ifs and the mental "kicking myself in the head" for being scared and indecisive. It was a no-strings attached situation and well... I really wasn't expecting more from it. I'm glad I went.

The situation was a bit weird though. I feel like laughing at myself for not knowing what to do. Haha. Stupid. Stupid. But still, I wonder what I would do if I catch myself in another instance like that. Sometimes inexperience is soooo frustrating...in a funny way at least. Gaad. I sure hope I won't pull that stint again. So embarassing. Novice.

But it made me realize one thing. I guess I'm still willing to wait and not just take on whatever's out there. I still want that special connection. I guess it's really a big factor that I didn't get a chance to go on a deeper level but still... it'll be something worth reminiscing.

Though it didn't go the way I thought it would, the way things happened was to say the least...sufficient. I needed it for the "closure" that I wanted to achieve and now I'm ready to move on with the rest of my complicated life.

Back to the old issues then.

Special thanks to my worrywart "mom" Rachelle and to Irish for staying. Sorry. :D And to the three who waited for me in vain at Starbucks, Ces, Patty and Euns: I'm really not "artista" material, sorry for being such a lousy guest at "The Buzz" (your version). Here's a hint though, at little (just a little) something did transpire...I'll leave it to your imagination. Coz I really can't bear to talk about the stupid, funny thing I did.

Basta. I'm ok na. I won't be blaming you guys for it ever again. Pramis. Mwah!!!!

yhaze floated around at 2:52:00 AMy

&hearts&hearts&hearts HazyHaze &hearts&hearts♥

somewhere in between a girl and an adult. stuck in college. loves to laugh. cherishes the times when i can just stay at home, watch tv and pig out. adores cats and dogs.

misses strawberries and cherries. anime addict. in love with koji, max and yui. emotionally unstable (in a nice sort of way). candid adviser. james blunt worshipper.

goes crazy for hershey'€™s dark chocolates. loyal friend. sneakers-and-jeans-girl. fascinating. loves vodka mudshakes.

craving for carbonara. idealistic. misses the time when i don't have to study. responsible. gatorade fan. mild cynic. trance music convert.

main goal: strawberry fields forever.

it's been so many nights of being with
to now be suddenly without
by Jewel

it's so true


Carmi's Feeling

The current mood of silverhazel at www.imood.com

Blog Addicts

  • "Yunis" Bungingis
  • "Au"rora Kartolina
  • "Mel" Fuschia Addict
  • "Yves" Little Princess
  • "Shem" the Fanatic
  • "Pi" Ms. Hihihi
  • "Lea" Unpredictable
  • "Leia" Ang Ate
  • "Rache" The Masochist
  • "Jeno" The Henyo
  • "Patty" WorryWart

  • Venting Machine

     
     

    Age-Old Rants

    Soul Cards
    Puerto Galera 2007: A Night of Magic
    Paralegals
    Kumusta Naman?
    Yesterday Stuff
    It's TIme
    The Waiting Game
    Final Judgment
    May I Know Who's Calling Please?
    =>

    Monthly Statements

    Raves!!!


    Internet MoodSwings

    The current mood of the Internet at www.imood.com

    Stalker Issues

    Free Web Page Hit Counters
    Gift of the month club

    Chains

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory


    Laid by

    Designer -Glazeo
    Images - 1 / 2 / 3
    Brushes - Aethereality

    Click!!!!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting